Friday, August 1, 2014

A Review of Find my Baby by Mitch Lavender.



I’d been looking forward to this and I have to say it did not disappoint. I don’t know if Lavender pulled from personal experience, or from extensive research, but the background information that is critical in this novel was impressive.
Told from Zachary Foxborne’s point of view, this is a story of a couple desperate to have a child of their own, and after years of trying they decide to give a child in Ukraine a chance of adoption. But as their dreams of becoming parents are about to become true, something from Zacary’s past catches up with him.
My personal rating for this is 4.5/5. I thought Mitch Lavender superbly crafted this novel and like a snowball slowly rolling down the hill gaining both momentum and mass, this story pulled you in.
Would I recommend it? Definitely. 

Available From:

I've also heard that there are plans for Lavender’s second release, Life in Sixty-Four Square Feet, in early 2015, I’ll be looking out for it.    

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great read, Declan - but then I just knew it would be! :)

    marion

    ReplyDelete